Monday, January 22, 2024

The Brunch Club: Gasparilla Has Started! A Visit to Timpano Tampa | Gaspy Children's Parade | Look of the Day

                       

                              

Hello, hello! Saturday was the start of Gasparilla in Tampa which signaks a series of fun events, parades, music festivals, and art festivals that will go on for the next 2 months.

Us Tampanians love us a good parade, but they get rowdy so we start with the childrens parade which is what was going on tofay. I however was going to brunch and this restaurant is very cllse to Bayshore so I felt the fervor  and got to people watch parade goers.














Sweater: Vintage

Skirt: no details

Heels: Jimmy Choo

Lipgloss: Pat McGrath Labs



Timpano Tampa
Brunch

I feel like it's been so long since I left my house due to the constant rain so I was fully committed to brunch today. Timpano started serving brunch last year I think, but I have never been so this was my first time. It's basically the same vibe, but with breakfast foods.


Their signature drink
                                             Frozen Strawberry Aperol Spritz
                                                fresh strawberry-infused aperol, prosecco



                                          Old School Skillet-Roasted Mussels
                                                                     sea salt, olive oil
gluten free



Chef's omelet 
gluten free

So most omlettes are pretty much the same. This is a ham and cheese omlette, I wasn't expecting to be blown away by any means, but it actually was pretty impressive. The ham and cheese was delicious,  the egg was nice and fluffy, and it was fresh.


                                           Molten Tiramisu French Toast
espresso brioche, coffee cannoli cream, cocoa nibs

not gluten free






No comments:

Post a Comment