Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Winter Fashion + Allelo Date Night on Unplanned Thursday

  

Happy Tuesday loves! This cold weather is kicking my boots down here in Tampa! Our winters here are pretty mild usually with a few cold fronts here and there, but most of the time it's about 50 to 65 degrees on average. Well, it's an El Niño year so it's been raining everyday for most of January so the temperature has been in the 40's.
I don't have a lot of real winter clothes so I have some light coats and I have my one heavy coat which I wore to Canada. I am usually wildly dressed inappropriately for the weather. 

So, tonight I got it right and this outfit is really cute too. I really like this coat, it's one of the probably 30 items I kept from when I was a brand ambassador for them.Its well made, I don't like the fabric, but I like everything else about it, and Shiedazzle also sent me one in orange (I may post that one in a few weeks).







Coat: not recent C/O Just Fab

Dress: Not recent, H&M

Sandals: Jimmy Choo

Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle in red magnisite




Allelo
St.Pete

We ended up having an impromptu date night at Allelo after another restaurant told me upon arriving they have 0 Gluten-free items on their menu.

I actually haven't been ro Allelo since they first opened so I was happy to return. Below, you will find one of my favorite crudo's that is served in a restaurant. This one in particular stands out because the Snapper is cured so the texture is a little firm.





So, they added this amazing salad to the menu. I love Greek salad and I almost didn't order this because I eat so much Greek salads and in general, they are usually The same. Not this one. When I started eating it I literally stopped and said "WOW!" It has got so much flavor, pops of flavor from the melted FETA to the dill Sprigs, pepperacinis. By the end it actually became cloying (too much dill). I would highly recommend this salad, it's big enough to share also.








This is one of the few times I ate dessert. ThEir Basque cheesecake is gluten-free. This was my first time having it. It wasn't what I was expecting,  the texture is very firm and really not like cheesecake at all to me. It tasted good though.





                         














No comments:

Post a Comment