Monday, January 1, 2024

Date Night with my Love: Enchant Christmas St.Pete + LOTN


Happy New Year!

Today's post is not from that long ago, I just didn't have any time to post it in between Christmas and New Year's. I think this is the 3rd year Enchant Christmas has been at the Tripicana Field in St. Pete. The first year it opened I went there (post here). I had a lot of fun, but it is crowded!


I wanted ro go this year and see what all has changed. It actually seemed to me like they expanded the mazes a lot as well as the market and dining areas. Due to the maze being larger it was easier to get a photo without a million people in the background which was great.


So, I am sharing these holiday photos from our date night.We had a lot of fun and completed the whole maze. I never eat at these places because there usually won't be anything that I can actually safely eat so I will include a food post in a part 2  later this month.



Have you been to Enchant Christmas in St.Pete or in another state? Maybe next year you may want to check out this event that is open all month long in December and have a great time with your friends and family.


Outfit info:

Sweater: Red Dress

Scarf: Gifted from my mom

Italian Leather Belt: J.Crew

Suede Highland boot: Stuart Weitzman, not recent, similar here

Earrings: Kendra Scott 

Carmen gold tennis bracelet: Kendra Scott

Lipstick: MAC Powder Kiss in Wild Sumac

















































No comments:

Post a Comment