Saturday, March 12, 2022

VLOG February City Life 2022: Ready for Spring! 8 Years in the City| Collaborations, Hauls, Fitness, & Gluten Free Home Cooked Meals

                                      

                                    

                                 


AT HOME:


I made a very rare trip to Whole Foods where I found this super cute plant.



In all of my boredom at home I have been taking a million photos of my cat Yue, sometimes she poses and sometimes she is over it.









C/O Ettika


Lingerie C/O Bootaybag (also women owned)
a pair of underwear are donated to a woman in need for every purchase made







All purpose bags
Women owned and proceeds go to charity and women in the community
(I love this brand and these bags!!!)





Valentine's Day collaboration with Van Gogh Vodka 






GREAT AMERICAN TAKEOUT:


CURRY LEAVES
WESTSHORE BUSINESS DISTRICT


BUTTTER CHICKEN


TOMATO RASAM SOUP (VERY SPICY)

VEGETABLE BYRYANI


DHAAL TADKA







VIP Preview of True Food Kitchen
Midtown Tampaa








Rome + Fig
North Hyde Park





GLUTEN FREE MEALS COOKED BY MYSELF- RECIPES AVAILABLE BY REQUEST IF NOT POSTED.



Starter Cesaar salads with grilled chicken






Eggplant Parmigiana 






My husband's recipe (my favorite)
Gluten free
Chicken Katsu









Air Fryer salmon with rice pistou 
There is a tutorial on my Tiktok (Fashiontolive)








No comments:

Post a Comment