Monday, March 28, 2022

Birthday Look Book: Visit Disney Springs: Hey Mickey You So Fine! Crop + Biker Shorts + Rothy's

 


Happy Monday loves! Today I am wearing a more relaxed look for our visit to Disney Springs. When in town I always come to Disney Springs, it has always been my favorite place rather than paying too go to the parks. I grew up rising Downtown Disney before it expanded and became Disney Springs. I love the shopping here and the restaurants. All Disney properties are committed to providing safe allergen free service which is why I come here so often.




















Disney crop top: Zara, not recent

Biker shorts: these are Alo Yoga, but if I had a choice I would choose these for a dressier version

Flats: Rothy's

Mixed metal necklace: C/O Ettika

Jewelry:  Kendra Scott, Candace Cuff in gun metal.


Bumbag: Louis Vuitton


Paddlefish
Disney Springs


Clam chowder
not gluten free



Fish tacos
not gluten free



Steamed Crab legs
gluten free




No comments:

Post a Comment