Monday, March 14, 2022

Birthday Look Book: Ready For Spring Set & Birthday Dinner #2 at Restaurant BT

 


Hello my lovelies! Today's post is another birthday (dinner) post. I am very much posting these in an odd order due to the fact that I have to edit everything, and I also had to post a lot of local things before I could get to the birthday stuff. Now, I wanted to re-visit this place because it is one of the few places in Tampa where you can get a Michelin starred meal, by a Chef who has a Michelin star. I wanted a very romantic and exquisite dinner, but it is not over the top you know? I had my hopes up on eating out in the garden area, but since it is Spring there was too much pollen so I opted to just take the photos and have dinner inside as suggested. 

Now, this is a brand that I have been waiting to show you all for about 2 months. I really wanted to wait until Spring because these clothes are fun and colorful! I love this two piece set because one, it is cotton even though it doesn't look like it and two, it fits true to size. I shop a lot of boutiques because of this so here is another one I highly recommend: Gingham and Heels.


I take the time to look for sustainably made clothes when I shop. This look/set is cotton and so comfortable. The canvas market bag featured is handmade in Bangladesh by women. The women who make these bags in Bangladesh are (hundreds of) mothers who receive Fair Trade-certified wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund. The bags are then shipped to Los Angeles, California, where a growing team of 13 people print one-of-a-kind customizations onto the bag.

















Leighton Set - Spring Floral: Gingham and HEELS

Market Bag: Apolis 

Heels: Valentines Day gift/ Louis Vuitton Revival Mule

Necklace: C/O Ettika Pre-order

Earrings: C/O Ettika

Lipstick: MAC Fall collaboration  21' "Tempting Fate" On a Petal Still



Little mousse birthday desert 
gluten free


Compliments of the Chef
Gluten free 
humus and vegetable cracker with radish


Pearsaketini 



TOM YUM CRUSTACEAN SOUP

Key West pink prawns, clams, Maitake mushrooms, Thai basil, and scallions, cooked in a lemongrass, galangal, and kaffir lime broth.



CHEF'S SPECIAL: SOUS VIDE LOBSTER

Forbidden black rice, parsnips, box chop, and a sauce (I don't know what kind of sauce it was, but it was poured table side).



DUCK – DUCK – GOOSE

Pan-seared goose foie gras, duck confit, and applewood smoked duck risotto. Served with roasted parsnips and butternut squash.















No comments:

Post a Comment