Sunday, November 28, 2021

Thankfulness Aircation 2021 Look Book: The Sarasota Modern Tribute Resort: The Bunny Tent Dress by NAP Loungewear


Hi my loves! This is definitely a different type of post and by that I mean a different type of aesthetic. I spend most of my days wearing loungewear and the last year I have definitely upped my loungewear game. I had this company NAP Loungewear contact me in November about their "luxury" "premium" loungewear and they wanted to send me some. Now you know I have had issues in the past with companies lying, misrepresenting themselves, the company, the quality of their clothes and so on; I was hesitant.

I was initially impressed with the wide range of fabrics that they use that are not man made. The quality looked great and the clothes did have the aesthetic I have and would share with you all. So this post is not sponsored, but the dress was sent to me and all opinions are my own. 



This dress straight out of the package looked gorgeous! It is 100% cotton. It was pressed and ready to wear. I usually wash everything that I buy before I wear it, but I did not want to wash this before I took photos because it was pressed and I don't have a steamer or iron etc. The fabric feels cool to the skin and like silk at the same time. This dress is tent style so yes, it is supposed to be this large and I am wearing a small which is the smallest size. It is called a Bunny dress because of the style of the back of the dress; the straps look like Bunny ears.











This dress is made for living and I like that. It is stylish and chic and modest which to me is a great trifecta of fashion. I usually avoid wearing white because I always get makeup or food on my clothes and this dress only comes in white, but I would still highly recommend it!






Bunny Tent Dress: C/O NAP Loungewear 

Jewelry: C/O Ettika

Lipstick: MAC




Brunch (everything is gluten free)

Daily Eats
Soho


Sweet potato hash








This post was featured on Links à la Mode fashion roundup by Independent Fashion Bloggers.

More fashion articles:

You can also get featured! All you have to do is to submit your blog posts here

No comments:

Post a Comment