Monday, November 8, 2021

Timpano Hyde Park Has Re-Opened! Date Night: Burnt Orange Multi Print Two Piece Set + Jimmy Choo Sandals


So, I survived the time change! I usually have such a hard time with this, but I started doing light therapy almost three weeks ago with a light box and it has helped me a lot so far. Tonight's lewk is one that I obviously planned prior to the cold front coming through. Ideally, it's appropriate for a November in Tampa because it in all honesty would be 80 degrees or more right now. 

So, I just added my favorite Autumn sweater that is very thick and heavy, it's not in any of these photos, but you will probably see it on the City Life post this month and here is a similar option. I chose this set because of the burnt orange colors and the paisley print. For me at 5'3 it is actually too long, it fits true to size sort of. It fits me, but the website says it runs small.


Tonight we went out for date night! I have been a hermit the last few weeks going out for quick dates, but not really taking photos. I just needed a break mentally and I just didn't feel like doing much to my hair so this is literally a wash and go. I did not straighten it (you can't see the back a lot, but its getting curly the longer I am outside because it is humid). I basically go from wash and go (curly) to wash and ponytail (this) and as I have explained in the past my hair gets straight really easily on it's own especially if its in a bun or ponytail so that is why I never use heat.

 I love protective styling, but since I have so much hair I have to keep track of it (protective styling that is) so that my hair doesn't build up a lot of shed hair. My hair still to this date is almost hip length so what you see here is not straight, but I just say kinky straight.

 My hair hardly sheds in the Autumn and Winter months so it usually is a lot thicker and fuller. As long as it is moisturized, trimmed, and healthy I am cool with it. When it is cool or cold in general I avoid washing my hair because it takes several days to air dry due to the length and density and there just isn't a good way to air dry it when its cool and the sun sets so early. Even overnight, it will still be wet for a few days.



So, Timpano Hyde Park finally re-opened. They had been closed since the second month of the pandemic. What is great is that they took that break to re-model the entire restaurant and update the menu. I must say it looks totally chic now and the exact juxtaposition of what it was before! Photos will be below.

















New Destiny Burnt Orange Multi Print Two Piece Set: Red Dress Boutique

Sandals: Jimmy Choo Maelie in white

All rose gold jewelry: Kendra Scott

Bag: Louis Vuitton Alma PM in Ebone

Lipstick: (New Fall Collection Tempting Fate) Tarnished Reputation



Timpano Hyde Park
Everything below is gluten free



Timpano Hyde park has been transformed and now has the vibe of a chic boutique hotel. There are 3 Instagrammable spots right at the doorway! Inside the bar area and outdoors seating is jungle chic with lots of lush greenery and indoors beautiful rich bold wallpaper and natural accents.

Everything shown below is gluten free and I highly recommend everything we ate.


STRAWBERRY PROSECCO/VODKA


OYSTERS



SKILLET ROASTED MUSSELS



NEW YORK STRIP STEAK



BERKSHIRE  PORK CHOP WITH VINEGAR ONIONS & PEPPERS



KING OYSTER MUSHROOMS


SMOKED WHIPPED POTATOES
do not skip these they are freaking amazing!!!!

Overall, I feel like the menu is re-vamped and worthy of some praise. I have eaten here so many times in the past and I got served items with gluten by accident after them swearing that things were gluten free. Nothing fancy, items that were naturally gluten free were becoming cross contaminated a lot of times. I have always loved the skillet mussels (they used to also have clams) and I would come here for that, the oysters, and Sangria. And I did like their steak with the Italian seasonings.

Now, I feel like the menu is smaller and better. There are still items I can't have obviously, but the things they have that are gluten free they are doing really really well for example, the Berkshire pork chop. Anyhow, the thing that stood out the most was these freaking whipped smoked mashed potatoes. These are unlike any mashed potatoes I have ever had. 

They aren't lobbed in cheese, butter, or other things to make it "taste good". They taste fresh, really fresh, light, whipped, decadent with a hint of salt and butter. They were so good I just wanted only the potatoes and considered ordering one to go. While everything we had was amazing I just wanted to highlight a few things. Their cocktails are a lot better now also, the white Sangria is smooth and fruity with a hint of citrus and it is just refreshing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment