Thursday, November 18, 2021

November 2021 ALO YOGA REVIEW- NEON APRICOT

 


The fit:

Real Bra Tank 

FABRICATION

  • Soft performance jersey
  • Light-to-medium support for studio & street
  • 4-Way stretch for a move-with-you feel
  • Moisture-wicking
  • Soft cups for added coverage on light-to-sheer colorways (White, Ivory, Buttercup & Neon Apricot)

High-Waist Biker Short 

FABRICATION

  • Sculpting signature Airbrush fabric
  • 4-Way stretch for a move-with-you feel
  • Moisture-wicking & odor resistant
  • Front-smoothing panel for commando comfort


This month's Alo Yoga review is on a set that I purchased a little while ago (April 2021). You can still find this set in different colors and there is going to be a sale coming up!

I found this fabric to be super comfortable. It is soft and stretchy and moves with the body. All Soft is one of my favorite types of fabric to shop from Alo Yoga because its so comfortable. What I really loved is that the sports bra is full coverage (which I need) and it is comfortable. A lot of sports bra's do not offer a lot of support and I had gotten into the habit of practicing yoga without a sports bra- and then I hurt myself! I have learned the hard way although it seems like a simple piece of fabric, it is needed!

I usually take yoga photos after I have cooked dinner for the day and eaten so I have a little belly, but the fit is true to size. My chest is still a bit larger so I always order a small in the sports bras. The bike shorts and all of my bottoms are always an x-small. The X-small is actually pretty comfortable and a bit loose now that I have lost 25 lbs so I could wear the xx-small, but I prefer these for now.

The color is fabulous. We tried to take photos without the flash and with the flash to show the colors. There is a slight color contrast here. They are neon orange and apricot. I think outside you may be able to tell better because the contrast is between the sports bra and the shorts.




Working Out:















No comments:

Post a Comment