Sunday, November 14, 2021

Autumn Date Night!!! Local Boutique: Soft Cotton Crop & Pants 2pc Set + Jimmy Choo Wedges

 


This Fall I have been having fun shopping local boutiques for my Fall wardrobe. I like that these items are more unique and there are less available to buy. This outfit is pretty soft and simple, it is actually so soft they feel like pj's. The colors I sought out in this look from the Fall Pantone for 2021 as seen below is Soybean, Olive, Coconut Cream and Adobe. 


Do you know what true street style blogging and fashion is? I was so happy that I have posted my 2,000th blog post last week (this is 2001) as a Street Style fashion blogger and Luxury Lifestyle and Fitness Travel blogger. I started in 2012 right on my old street at my very first house and have not stopped since. Even during the entire quarantine last year as un-motivated as I was I still posted 2 looks a week.


Fashion should be fun & safe for the environment.

These days everyone wants to copy everyone else's work and be a clone of each other. That is proliferated via social media like Instagram ie; the "Baddie" image for example. I have really clear memories of when I started blogging and YouTubing in 2011 and  no one (in the "real world") would go near fast fashion brands like Shein then called Sheinside, ROMWE, or even online stores like Daily Look; all which I frequented because that was my price point as a college student.

 Now, everyone has beat those brands into the ground adding to the exacerbation of the effects of the pollution of "dead man's clothes" in other countries beach sides and deserts which is increasingly concerning. Some of my favorite online stores I have noticed are all carrying the same type of clothing now also, so shopping boutiques has a lot of benefits for me right now.

I really try to avoid fast fashion (with exception to Zara and I am going to throw Free People in there also) and so I am always motivated to find new brands and new places to shop. This set is not only well made, it feels like real breathable cotton. The outfit details are below.















Soft Cotton Crop & Pants 2pc Set: Local Boutique: Calia Rose 

Earrings: Kendra Scott 

Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace in gold

Necklaces: C/O Ettika

Bag: Louis Vuitton Speedy 25

Wedges: Jimmy Choo Aleili

Lipstick: C/O Avon: Devoted









EDISON FOOD LAB
DOWNTOWN TAMPA/HYDE PARK


NEW FALL MENU


Butter lettuce salad: cucumber, broccolini, red onion, granny smith apple, avocado, watermelon radish, hemp seed, buttermilk tarragon dressing.

GLUTEN FREE




Summer truffle lobster bisque: butter poached Maine lobster, house brioche, duck fat, castelvetrano olive, cornichon.

Not GF






Raw oysters: toasted baguette, whipped black garlic meyer lemon butter, fresno chili hot sauce.

GLUTEN FREE W/O BAGUETTES



Duck confit: crab enchilau tamales, sunburst squash, pepitas, golden raisins, arugula, chipotle beurre blanc.






Blackened grouper: buttered grits, celeriac + apple slaw.

GLUTEN FREE WITHOUT THE CHORIZO





No comments:

Post a Comment