Monday, May 31, 2021

Memorial Day: The Unofficial Start of Summer- Nina Beach Plaid One Piece Swimsuit + Sheer Mesh Split Knotted Cover Up Skirt

                             


I am at then end of my restaurant tour and our bellies are so full! As I stated before I will keep the same blog schedule with except for yesterday's Sunday post and post as normally. I am working on this YouTube video as I write this. I have to say this was so fun getting back on the ground running and both my husband and I are super excited. I want to tell you all what my my favorite experience so far but, I'll wait.

It's been 17 months since I have been to the beach so my heart is singing right now. I love where I live and I chose to stay right here so I can always be by the beach!

So, 2 days in a row we brunched. Talk about carb overload for me; Hubs has indulged a lot on desserts galore. We are out here with our bellies getting some sun! I hope you all had a great day! 
XOXO

























Nina Beach Plaid One Piece Swimsuit: Red Dress Boutique (this one was a special designer collab) , similar here

Sheer Mesh Split Knotted Cover Up Skirt: Shein

Louis Vuitton Kirigami Pouchette

Crystal Ball Anklet: C/O Ettika

Anklet: C/O Ettika

Raybans C/O Eyeglassworld

Clear lipgloss (gloss bomb): Fenty Beauty





No comments:

Post a Comment