Sunday, May 30, 2021

Holiday Weekend Brunch At Counter Culture: Top + Oversized Pants Set + Jimmy Choo Pumps




Happy holiday weekend loves! Hubs surprised me last week with news that his job gave everyone an additional day off! I decided to do a restaurant tour now that I am vaxxed and ready to go out. I will still try to keep my posts at 2 a week so they will be spread out, but this weekend we visited six restaurants.  I decided to start with Counter Culture because its one of the most reliable places in Tampa that I can get gluten free food that is also upscale and elevated. They also had the same Chef for Edison Food Lab (another long time favorite). Counter Culture is newer and it was actually amongst one of the last restaurants I visited before the lock down. They started weekend brunch during that time starting at 8am (that's great) and the food is just amazing.

So, outfit wise I bought this in February, but I am just now wearing it. I knew I wanted to wear it to brunch specifically. So, here is the good news, I am working on a Memorial Weekend Lookbook for YouTube. So you all will see the outfits and ill still publish at my same rate.

It's Sunday, so what are you all doing tomorrow rhe actual holiday? Leave me a comment! 

XOXO 
























Talk To Me Set- Free People

Heels: Jimmy Choo Love 85

Shell Chokers (sold separately): C/O Ettika

Twist and shout earrings: Ettika

Bag: louis Vuitton Pouchette Mettis

Crystal Ball Anklet: C/O Ettika

Anklet: C/O Ettika

Lipstick: Fenty Beauty


Brunch May 30, 2021
Pre Fixe brunch option 29$


Cornmeal fried oyster salad






Louisiana BBQ jumbo Shrimp & tasso Creole grits with tomato gravy and bacon fried egg
Gluten free



Cobbler with house made pecan ice cream


Tortilla Espanola farm egg omelette, house chorizo, wood roasted sofrito, crispy garlic, patatas bravas, cuban toast




No comments:

Post a Comment