Thursday, May 27, 2021

Influencer Event at Yura Vine Brothers South Tampa: Solid Ribbed & Cable Knit Cardigan Look of the Day


Today's post is from last nights hosted event at @yuravinebros with food provided by @welovesofresh and cocktails by @Spritzsmith. I invite you all to come check out this fetch South Tampa plant store and check out their plants, pots, and other items. I was just in there this week buying plants for my house and they have a wide selection of plants that are meant to fare well in doors with very little watering and upkeep. You can check out my stories for a look at the event and I will be posting more on my City Life post for May showing my new plants and pots.

















Solid Ribbed & Cable Knit Cardigan: Shein similar here

Tank top: Zara basics

Jean Skirt: Red Dress Boutique, not recent

Louis Vuitton Kirigami Pouchette

Sandals: Jimmy Choo Maelie

Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle

Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in mother of pearl

Necklace: Rocksbox, Dusk Amara Pendant in Gold

Crystal Ball Anklet: C/O Ettika

Anklet: C/O Ettika

Lipstick: MAC Sushi Kiss


                           




Tart - Grapefruit, Elderflower, Salt + bubbles made by pop up company @Spritzsmith


Sweet - Blackberry, lemon, violet + bubbles made by pop up company @Spritzsmith









No comments:

Post a Comment