Friday, March 26, 2021

Inspired Look From Style Pantry



Todays blog post is an inspired look from Style Pantry (Folake Huntoon) you can find her blog here. I love pulling things from my closet and restyling them and when I saw her look I loved the color combinition; I would have never put those colors together. This entire look except the hat is restyled from my closet, meaning nothing is new. As far as the color combination goes the top is one of my favorite colors, its almost chartreuse. I almost never have a chance to wear these heels, but they were the obvious match for this look. 













Top: Zara, not recent

Skirt: Lulus, not recent

Heels: Target, Prabal Gurung, not recent

Hat: Red Dress Boutique

Necklace: C/O Ettika

Lipstick: NARS

Terra Gaucha







No comments:

Post a Comment