Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Today

 


Today was an important day because we finally got vaccinated! I didn't expect to have to get out the car in my little outfit, but the first place we went to did not have the vaccine we wanted. The second place did, but we had to park and get out the car so I was a bit overdressed. I planned to wear this look in February, but things have been so hectic lately. I am actually glad I waited because I found these amazing heels from Zara that match perfectly.











Crop top: Asos, not recent, love this one here

Soft Feel shorts: Zara, not recent, similar here

Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle

Leather strappy Heels: Zara

Anklet: C/O Ettika

Necklace: C/O Ettika


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the looks of that outfit,
    as well as all of the individual outfit pieces you combined to create that fabulous look!
    I love the off-shoulder white blouse from Asos,
    the look of the pretty violet coloured soft feel Zara shorts
    and of your pretty floral crown.
    Very pretty!

    My blog
    My YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete