Friday, April 23, 2021

Birthday Dinner #2 Sexified Sweater Midi Dress + Jimmy Choo Sandals

 


Tonight was a visit to a new rooftop bar/restaurant that opened near me. We got there unfortunately right when the kitchen shut down. I was kind of glad though after reading the recent reviews. We got to have a little fun, I would like to revisit during the day preferably when they food & drink situation is better per reviews I have read.




My birthday has been postponed again and again. So, some posts will come through here and there, but we pretty much were waiting until after April. I have been shopping here and there and trying to avoid fast fashion because I can't fit anything else in any more closets. This dress is a very well made piece that I would recommend, its sexy, timeless, and vibrant.











Sweater Midi Dress: Free People

Sandals: Jimmy Choo Maelie

Zodiac necklace: C/O Ettika

Initial necklace "D" : C/O Ettika

Anklet set: C/O Ettika

Anklet: C/O Ettika

Bangles: Anklet: C/O Ettika

Arm cuff: Kendra Scott







2 comments:

  1. You looked both stunningly beautiful and extremely attractive wearing that pretty ribbed-knit Daniella Sweater Midi-Dress from Free People! Absolutely gorgeous!
    I hope all of your birthday wishes come true!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete