Sunday, April 25, 2021

Sunday-Funday: Embroidered Romper + Strappy Heels


Well, we are getting back into the swing of things now that we have been vaccinated and its a really great feeling. On this day, we went to our first brunch in a long long time. So many new and interesting places have opened in the last year so while today we visited an old favorite, I am looking forward to hitting the new spots.


Main goals when I am planning a date now is 1.Outdoors seating that is socially distanced. 2. Looking for at least the staff to have masks and we have ours as well as my plant based hand sanitizer. 3. Quick and quality service. 4. Visiting places not at max capacity.


Now, considering that I have been living by night the last year I am so happy to feel the sun on my skin.












                            Little Thing Called Love Beige Embroidered Romper: Red Dress Boutique


Earrings: Kendra Scott Sadie Spear in gold

Leather strappy Heels: Zara

Anklet: C/O Ettika

Anklet: C/O Ettika

Necklace: C/O Ettika

Necklace: Initial "D" necklace C/O Ettika

Lipstick: C/O MAC Viva glam Ariana Grande


The C House 
Seminole Heights



















No comments:

Post a Comment