Friday, September 25, 2020

Ladies Who Lunch: Solo Girls Day ...Wine Exchange Bites + Maxi Dress


The "details" with this dress are in a separate post that is linked with the dress below. This month's Ladies Who Lunch/ Solo girls day trip was short and sweet. there is a restaurant in the Village that I have always wanted to try, but my husband was always like "meh". So, I wandered in there one evening to check it out. Its kind of dreamy, whimsical, and a little dark (I think the walls are painted black). I got a window seat easily because it was empty and just sat there and daydreamed and drank some wine and had some bites.
















Dress: Unlisted, more info here

Boots: Just Fab, not recent

Necklace: C/O Ettika

Body. chain: C/O Ettika

Bangles: Kendra Scott and Rocksbox

Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Spanked




THE WINE EXCHANGE TAMPA




No comments:

Post a Comment