Wednesday, September 9, 2020

White Tee + Mint Floral Print Skirt + Maifun Recipe


Happy Thursday loves! Today I am sharing a simple look, I have a lot of looks that I had planned for different events, but now with no where to go due to the pandemic I am styling a few at home. This is one of my biggest pet peeves, putting on clothes and taking photos with no where to go. Its one of the things I promised myself I wouldn't do as a blogger when I started ten years ago. Well, its been raining for over two months straight and I cant go out and its kind of depressing. Like, its too humid in the morning to do anything and then in starts raining a few hours after the sun comes out. 

I was really feeling blah as the Summer is finally coming to an end, September 20th is the first day of Autum (YAY) and I decided to do a little something for myself. I would get dressed and put on a little makeup everyday. Its been about 180 days and I have worn makeup now 2 times and I haven't even used my perfume, just Bath and Body Works body spray. Today was my first day of doing that and it kind of lifted my spirits a bit. 


On top of really not liking to style looks and take photos with no where to go, a lot of these looks were for vacations so a part of me is hoping eventually I will be able to wear them while on vacation- when its safe. For now, I have a lot of cozy looks planned and some collaborations that I am finishing up for the Summer as soon as it stops raining).







Living For It White Tee: Red Dress Boutique

Memories Made Mint Floral Print Skirt: Red Dress Boutique

Bag: Louis Vuitton FÉLICIE POCHETTE

Flats: not recent

Necklace: C/O Ettika

Earrings: C/O Ettika

Bracelet: C/O Ettika

Lipstick: MAC Heroine




cook bok choy in cast iron separately on medium heat. Wash in a separate  bowl and then let drain and add to hot cast iron on medium heat.Let these cook low and slow because if you burn them they will taste like brussel sprouts. By cooking low and slow you leave the moisture and the vitamins inside.
-garlic powder
-sesame seeds
-salt
-evoo 2 tablespoons for 2 pounds of bok choy.

Add carrots after removing the bok choy and setting to the side.
Let carrots cook in the same oil and add more 
-garlic powder
-sesame seeds
-salt
-sesame oil (just a drizzle or teaspoon)

Once they start to get translucent add the aromatics and cook until they are translucent- about 5 minutes
Aromatics:
chopped onion
chopped garlic

Cook MeiFun in a separate pot of boiling water.Once water is boiling hot add the Meifun for 3 minutes then remove from pot,drain,add ice so it stops cooking. Once the Meifun has drained add to the cast iron with carrots and aromatics. Add more black and white sesame seeds.

CHICKEN- I cooked mine in the oven, but grilled is also a great option. When your chicken is done plate the Meifun and carrots then add the sliced chicken on top and the bok choy. Drizzle lightly with hot chilli oil.
















No comments:

Post a Comment