Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Noticing You Noticing Me: Blue Multi Print Maxi Dress + Little Big Meals: Gluten Free Crab Cakes and Deviled Eggs Recipes


More and more blue is becoming one of my favorite colors. On today's post I am sharing this lovely blue multipoint maxi dress that I bought to wear to an outing or beach vacation. Its fun, flirty, and flow. It does come with a waist tie, but I think that it would pair better with a belt and lastly at 5'3 its a perfect fit for my petite frame.

Tonight, we are having a fun date night at home doing something different in the kitchen. Check it out below!









Noticing You Blue Multi Print Maxi Dress: Red Dress Boutique

Wedge Heels: Just Fab 

Bag: Louis Vuitton FÉLICIE POCHETTE

Earrings: C/O Ettika 

Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne

Lipstick MAC Heroine


Tonights dinner is inspired by tapas; only in the sense that they are small meals that will make you full. Since I have been gluten free (9 years) I have not had a real crab cake in any restaurant. By real, I just mean one with bread. I also have come to love deviled eggs in the last 9 years because almost every restaurant serves them and they are almost always gluten free. I have always wanted to make them, but it seemed like a lot of work. This Summer I made a lot of things that were a "lot of work" and I just thought why not give deviled eggs a try because I already make jammy boiled eggs which is about half the effort. I made them three different ways and if you are interested in either step by step video they are on my TikTok page.



  • 6 large eggs
  • 3 tbsp mayonnaise
  • 1 tsp Dijon mustard
  • 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
  • salt and pepperto taste
  • paprikafor garnish
  • Bring a pot of water to a boil. Reduce the heat to low (or off) to ensure the water is no longer boiling or has bubbles and use a skimmer to place the eggs in the water. Then increase the heat back to high and set a timer for 14 minutes.
  • While the eggs are boiling prepare an ice water bath and set aside.
  • After 14 minutes, remove the eggs from the water and place in the ice water bath.
  • Once the eggs have cooled completely, peel them and slice in half lengthwise. Remove the yolk to a small bowl with a spoon and place the egg whites on a plate.
  • Mash the yolks with a fork and add the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. Stir everything together.
  • Use a spoon to add a portion of the deviled egg mixture back into the hole of each egg white. Sprinkle on paprika for garnish.



I made three types of deviled eggs: 
Bacon and Chives



Bacon and Fennel




Old Bay & parsley






Crab cake recipe here and you can also find the Tiktok video on my account with step by step details.







No comments:

Post a Comment