Friday, September 11, 2020

Anniversary Date Night At Home! Wine Belted Bodycon Midi Wrap Dress + Minimalistic Heels



Hubs and I would usually be on a nice anniversary vacation, but this year we are staying home to stay safe. Staying at home can be just as fun as long as you plan it right! I did not mind in this case dressing up for our anniversary after I was done cooking us dinner.



 This Summer I got a chance to partner with Femmeluxe to share their clothing with my subscribers. They have very nice high quality clothes out of the UK. I found all of the dresses to be really great quality, the fabric was nice (and thick and not thin and flimsy). The colors are rich and I would highly recommend the company. I love the way the dresses fit my curves and accentuate them. I ordered all of my dresses in a UK 8 which would be a size 3/4 in US sizes. The dresses fit true to size also.









Wine Belted Bodycon Midi Wrap Dress: C/O FEMMELUXE here
Necklace C/O Ettika
Heels: Not recent
Lipstick: MAC Diva

For our anniversary we planned a great dinner, but the food wasn't set to arrive until the day after our anniversary so we decided to have lobster on the first night. This was my first time baking lobster and it came out great! You can find the full recipe on my Tiktok account.
BAKED LOADED POTATOES








  • 8 oz lobster tail, 2 tails
  • 3 tablespoons butter, melted
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
  • 1 teaspoon lemon juice

Preheat oven to 450

  1. In a small bowl, combine the butter, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, lemon juice, and parsley, then brush the mixture evenly over the lobster meat.
  1. Place the tails onto a baking sheet, then bake for approximately 12-15 minutes, until the lobster is fully cooked but not rubbery.



No comments:

Post a Comment