Sunday, September 13, 2020

One Shoulder Ruched Slinky Midi Dress + Stilettos + Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe



Happy Sunday loves! Once again its raining, but luckily we are safe inside. There is a hurricane looming in the distance, but it isn't any threat toFlorida. This Summer I got a chance to partner with Femmeluxe to share their clothing with my subscribers. They have very nice high quality clothes out of the UK. I found all of the dresses to be really great quality, the fabric was nice (and thick and not thin and flimsy). The colors are rich and I would highly recommend the company. I love the way the dresses fit my curves and accentuate them. I ordered all of my dresses in a UK 8 which would be a size 3/4 in US sizes. The dresses fit true to size also.













One Shoulder Ruched Slinky Midi Dress: C/O FEMMELUXE here new color here.
Necklace C/O Ettika
Heels: Not recent
Lipstick: MAC Diva


Chicken Cordon Bleu (gluten free)









No comments:

Post a Comment