Saturday, June 17, 2023

A 3 Course Brunch | Yellow Floral Print Halter Dress + Jimmy Choo Sandals



It feels like Summer.

It is already so hot everyday and at the moment, it is still Spring so we are getting Speing showers. During the Summer I usually stay inside because it can literally be so hot, but because of the humidity it feels like it is 10 degrees hotter. The heat will sneak up on you fast. One of the things I love about the Tampa Bay area is that we get a lot of njce breezes especially by the Water. I stopped by my favorite park today after brunch to enjoy this ever changing view of our downtown area.

We have a lot of mangroves here in Tampa, more than actual beaches ( I am speaking only about Tampa, we have a lot of beaches in the surrounding cities). Sometimes, hanging out in the mangroves can be nice. A lot of people do this off Courtney Campbell Causeway (which I shared on Memorial Day).

This Su.mer dress is so light and airy. I love how feminine it is and how it falls on the body. Yellow is one of my favorite colors so a lot of times during the Summer when it's just so sunny I automatically think to put on yellow.

I also like to add a little sass with my favorite sunnies with the mirror lenses. These were a great buy a few years ago and I got them for a great price and you can add a prescription to them.
























Dress: not recent

Sunglasses: Quay Australia, not recent, Reina Pearl Rose Mirror Sunglasses

Fireworks crystal dangle Earrings: C/O Ettika

Pearl & mini links Necklace set: C/O Ettika

Jimmy Choo Maelie in white


Onr of my favorite places for brunch is Counter Culture.  Every week they have the Happening Hour,  on weekends a chhanging 3 course brunch menu, and monthly, a 3 or 5 course dinner menu. Last Summer I shared the 3 course Japanese brunch and it was so popular on Tiktok surprisingly.

This is the 3 course brunch for today. A lot of times they do contain items with gluten anf a lot of times they can not be changed because it is a pre fixe menu. So, my husband had the 3 course brunch and I ordered off of the regular menu.



Bikini Bottom
0 proof "mocktail" (with Tito's Vodka added).

                               




Wood Roasted Porchetta | parmesan fried organic eggs, artisanal stone ground grits, balsamic lemon brown butter, fennel salad

Gluten free


3 Course brunch below:
Summer Kaya Toast:
sunny side quail egg; toasted house brioche, coconut cardamom jam, black garlic Vinegar, crunch herb salad.
Not gluten free









Duck confit Florida Rock Shrimp & scallion pancake:
Orange 5 spiced duck, maitake mushrooms, watercress, citrus spring onion salad, luxardo cherry Hoisin, crispy duck lardons
Not Gluten Free



Final course 
Dessert: Matcha Affogato


Matcha Affogato : almond cinnamon  ice cream with fresh peach





No comments:

Post a Comment