Tuesday, June 27, 2023

May City Life VLOG 2023 | Monthly Re-cap| Trader Joe's Finds | Collaborations, Hauls, Fitness, & Gluten Free Home Cooked Meals

                                      \

                                    

10 things about Airie (known also as Fashiontolive and Fashionable Foodiva)

1. Florida born, right here in Tampa. I have family put in the country as well as Orlando.

2. I have 12 piercings and 1 tattoo (maybe getting another one).

3. Favorite food: Seafood! Crab legs, Oysters, fish, crudo, Hamachi,  sashimi, nigiri, poké you name it.

Big salads: Mediterranean,  Fattouch, Cobb Salad, Chef Salad and Chicken Salad.

Soups: I have a lot of favorites! My family recipe for Vichysoisse, broccoli cheddar, clam chowder, lentil soup, pasta e Fagioli etc.

Favorite fruits: Mangos, Japanese plums, Muscadine grapes, Georgia peaches, tomatoes!

4. I have 2 cats that I adopted. Stella & Yue Hyathe

5. Me, I am extremely shy. People always assume YouTubers and Bloggers are the opposite,  but many of us are. It takes me a minute to open up.

6. Fact people may not know, I almost became fluent in American Sign Language. It was my minor. I ended up dropping the pursuit of the minor because of a 7am class. I just couldn't make that work, but my love for the language is still there (and it wasn't necessary to get the minor anyhow). I did 2 years in high school and 2 years in college.

7. Favorite place to be: The Beach, the city (medium to big cities), or in humid swampy Lake Buena Vista.

8. When did I start blogging? 2011 in college. Same goes for YouTube

9. How long have I had Celiacs Disease  & Diverticulitis? Presumably it developed later in my teens and got worse. It has been about 13 to 14 years that I have been Gluten-free 

10. What is my preferred workout routine now? Still Yoga & Pilates. I have practiced Pilates almost 20 years and Yoga 9 years. 

I still can't fully do Bird of Paradise even though I've been so close for so long.


Sunset at Water Works Park 
Tampa




HAULS AND COLLABS




HOME LIFE











MEDIA EVENTS





I had a lot of extra photos from events that have never bene posted on my blog. These are the photos that did not get posted, but they still came out great!

                         

                 











AROUND THE CITY













TRADER JOE'S FINDS



My husband was a fan of these pancakes, even though they are gluten free I did not eat any of them because I never eat pancakes.





I really thought the strawberries and cream gelato was great, but I was shocked to see WHEAT as a main ingredient in it! Luckily for me, my husband ate it and I had less than half a fork of it so I did no get terribly sick.


I am unsure if the season for Peonies lasts longer than just May, but this was my first time purchasing these flowers and they are absolutely gorgeous! The only thing is when the petals start falling out it is massive amounts and a lot to clean up.





DATE NIGHTS:


Stone's Throw
Riverwalk








Lilac 
The Tampa Edition




Gorkhali Kitchen Tampa
Nepalese Cuisine 







Bartaco
Hyde Park Village









Takeout
Curry Leaves 
Westshore Business District


Saag without the potatoes because they do fry them in a non-dedicated fryer. Honestly, these aren't that great without the potatoes!




Chicken 65

This is another menu item that I can not eat, my husband usually gets this and I believe it is also lightly fried.





Takeout
Joe's Crab Shack
Clearwater







GLUTEN FREE HOME COOKED MEALS:


COLLABORATION:

This was a collaboration that I did with Publix and Black Kessel. I was charged with making a charcuterie board for Mother's Day, there was a giveaway along with it, those details were available on my Instagram page. Black Kessel makes some awesome gluten free meats. They have a lot of flavor and fragrance!








This is a partially home made pizza. I found that I had accidentally ordered a Freschetta gluten free cheese pizza. We actually love to order their pepperoni, but since I had the plain cheese I had an idea on how to make it more interesting and make a "Farm House" pizza. My husband loved this, I have to admit I was quite impressed myself. I did not expect for it to come out this amazing!


Ingredients:

Grilled Chicken tenders
turkey bacon
baby spinach
Mushrooms
Scottish cheddar

fresh parsley
red onions
garlic

salt 
pepper
red pepper flakes









No comments:

Post a Comment