Saturday, March 14, 2020

Winter Coziness: Lunch Date With My Love: Slip Dress + Super Long Sweater + Chunky Heels


Going on lunch dates with my husband when he works from home is one of my favorite things to do. On this day, the weather was great. This is the last of the Old Navy dresses that I picked up on my Winter "Girls Day" splurge.













Slip dress: Old Navy

Super long sweater: Old Navy

Heels: Just Fab


California Pizza Kitchen-
Everything below is gluten free
So this is an unexpected choice...usually on his lunch breaks we try to keep it simple so he doesn't miss any of his meetings and so we go somewhere close by. Surprisingly California Pizza Kitchen used to make a bland gluten free pizza and I stopped going there. That was about five years ago. Well to my surprise they still have the same pizza, but it is seasoned now. Hallelujah!! It is a really great pizza now. Not only that, when they bring it to you the server has gloves on, its prepped and cooked in its own cross contamination free space. I wish they had more options that are gluten free pizza wise, I believe these two and the margharita are the only ones they guarantee  are gluten free.


MUSHROOM PEPPERONI SAUSAGE

Cremini mushrooms, rustic pepperoni, spicy Italian sausage, fresh torn basil, Mozzarella and wild Greek oregano.


THE ORIGINAL BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA
Our legendary BBQ sauce, smoked Gouda, red onions and fresh cilantro transform this original to iconic.

No comments:

Post a Comment