Friday, March 13, 2020

St. Patricks Day Party At American Social: Tie Neck Lace Trim Wide Leg Cami Jumpsuit: (Hosted)


So all three St. Patrick's day parades in Tampa are cancelled for this weekend. American Social was having their intro to St. Patty's Day weekend party tonight which did not get cancelled and my husband and I were invited to the event with Pepin Distributers for Bud Light Seltzer. So you know I had my cute green romper just waiting for the parade so I just decided to wear it tonight. I love simple and easy rompers, but to be specific I really love this green "ditzy" print.












Tie Neck Lace Trim Wide Leg Cami Jumpsuit: Shein

Heels: Jimmy Choo Abel, similar Romy

Necklace: Rayne in cats eye

Earrings: Elle in cats eye

New Kendra Scott bangles in purple mica and nude abalone Rocksbox

Bangles (opposite hand) Rocksbox Ava Rose Carolina Cuffs

Assorted Kendra Scott bangles

Lipstick: MAC Viva Glam Rhianna



So the sole purpose of this influencer event was to celebrate St. Patricks Day while enjoying Bud Light Seltzer which is 100 calories a can and gluten free. Its not beer its basically hard water- its a lot like Bon & Viv and it pretty much tastes the same to me. They only difference is the Bud Light Seltzer is made with Sugar cane and Bon and Viv is made with fermented corn sugar and its 90 calories.



Tito's vodka
elderflower
Lychee
and Lavender

Unlimited Bud Light Seltzer for the table

hubs quesadillas

My chicken cobb salad which is gluten free

No comments:

Post a Comment