Thursday, January 24, 2019

Winter Style Report: Organic Cotton Top + Sweater Skirt + Ankle Boots


A great stylist can always use and reuse old clothes. As a rule of thumb I try not to purchase anything that I can't see myself keeping and re-styling several different ways. The purchase or item doesn't always have to be expensive. This organic cotton shirt for example was only $17 at Zara and I bought it over four years ago. It pairs well with so many items and its warm enough to keep me comfortable during a Florida "Winter". The skirt was a purchase from last December. I knew as soon as I saw it I wanted it. A sweater skater skirt is the epitome of cute and stylish, but errs on being "trendy". This made for a perfect date night outfit that was low key and easy peasy which I loved. The hardest decision I had to make was whether to wear ankle boots or thigh highs!

How do you guys shop and keep your individual style up to date? I know some people are trying not to shop in 2019- not I. I for one look for timeless items that will last and try to incorporate them into different outfits and styles. I enjoy shopping (online) and usually find great stuff. There is a quote that I love...

Fashion says everyone, but style says only me...


How do you all plan on enhancing, improving, or building on your personal style in 2019?




Organic t-shirt: Zara not recent
Skatear Skirt: Just Fab online
Boots: Just Fab
Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace in gun metal
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in black

Lipstick: MAC Shimmer & Spice

Thee Tree House- Formally Platt Street Burough



No comments:

Post a Comment