Thursday, January 3, 2019

Date Night Lady In Red: Pearl Beaded Cut Out Back Belted Dress + Jimmy Choo


Hi loves! This was actually my 2nd Christmas outfit, but after a long day of cooking, visiting family, and two outfit changes I decided to save this one. Every time I wear red people tell me red is my color and I have never liked red, so I am embracing the red. Featured my Christmas gift to myself, my new red heels to remind me to practice self love in 2019 and remember my worth.









Pearl Beaded Cut Out Back Belted Dress: Shein
Heels: Jimmy Choo Romy
Pouch 26: Louis Vuitton
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in mother of pearl
Earrings: Kendra Scott Danielle in mother of pearl

Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo

Roy's Tampa
trio of fish

Gluten free sushi with (cooked) shrimp, coconut, and jalepeno avocado



New chef's creation- duck with mushrooms and beets (gluten free)

No comments:

Post a Comment