Saturday, January 5, 2019

First Aircation of 2019! " Our Secret Place": Graphic T-shirt + Paper Bag Waist Mini Skirt+ Jimmy Choo Heels


As 2019 has started I contemplated on what kind of journey I wanted to embark on. People make resolutions, but what about journey resolutions? For the last couple of years I have explored (with strained support) from my family our family history. I think that I have learned enough after three years and wanted to do something else. I have been longing to return to this place for years, but we never had time. Honestly, this place was our "happy place" when things got to be too much with school and home. But dealing with graduations, drama, a death in the family, and my being sick, and moving we haven't been back. I want to share what I posted on Facebook...


First Aircation of 2019! Returning to my happy place. I can't believe it's been 5 years since I came back here. The last time I was here I still had a house in Riverview, I had short hair, and my grandfather passed away suddenly. The day of his funeral (in Tampa) was the last time I was here because I left home right after his party. It's really meta returning to a place that made us so happy while in University and looking at how far we have come. I just held hubby's hand and said imagine how far we will be when we return again... 


I won't be sharing a lot of details on where I was because surprise, its really personal to me. But we had a great trip and I will have a recap. Today's outfit was fun and easy since I had to endure a little drive. I am looking forward to this year and starting back here really meant a lot to me coming full circle in 2019 after all of these years of personal growth. The beach still looks the same except they got rid of the wooden walkways (which I loved), but they may have not survived Irma. And the beach will be in my other shots, this post is the marina and my hubs got to see manatees in the morning.







Vacation mode t-shirt: Shein
Double Button Self Tie Waist Skirt: Shein
Pouch 26: Louis Vuitton
Heels: Jimmy Choo Abel similar Romy

Fenty Glossbomb

Seasons 52 Tampa
gluten free corn chowder



gluten free flatbread pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment