Saturday, January 26, 2019

Gasparilla Aircation: Tampa Marriott Water Street: The Pirate Invasion & Parade: T-shirt + Ruffle Waist Jeans + Pumps


Happy Sunday loves! This weekend I am coming at you with one of my favorite non-Christmas times of the year. Its Gasparilla!!! If you are not from Tampa you may not know what Gasparilla is, but its similar to Madi Gras and its a huge parade/party that lasts from January to March. Today was the Pirate Invasion & Day Parade. Hubs and I decided to make it a aircation and stay in Tampa's downtown to make it easier to get around. It was an idea he was iffy about, but him having never been to the day parade pretty much put the planning in my hands. I hope you enjoy the photos, there will be a lot posted in the usual fashion. The weather is not at its best right now, but it is what it is.

XOXO
















T-shirt: Shein

Ruffle waist jeans: Shein

Heels: Just Fab Wanda, not recent

Bag: Louis Vuitton Neverfull

Necklace: Kendra Scott  Rayne in mother of pearl (color bar)

Earrings: Kendra Scott Danielle in mother of pearl (color bar)

Lipstick: MAC Sushi Kiss


The annual Gasparilla day parade in Tampa, Fl. I have missed the day parade for several years due to my weird sleep schedule and this year I made sure that we did not miss it. As a Tampa native my husband had never been to Gasparilla and we always go to the night parade because that is my favorite, but I wanted him to experience the day parade at least once. As you can see we have that lovely glowing Tampa Winter weather. It stayed like this all day long (this is why I sleep during the day a lot). The parade was fun and we got to do some luxuriating downtown! Stay tuned!




The pirate invasion for Gasparilla (this happens at ten am) and flotilla.


2 comments: