Wednesday, January 16, 2019

First Aircation of 2019: Waterline Villas & Marina, Autograph Collection! Our Hidden Beach Vacation Camera Roll + Hotel Review


Hi loves! Today I am sharing a quick camera roll of my recent vacation to "our secret beach" at Anna Maria Island. This was a beach that we went to all the time while in college before we moved and we love it so much. I wanted to start the year off by returning here and hopefully we will be back again when it is more sunny, but not too hot.

 We loved the hotel that we stayed at, our suite was beautiful and full of beach themed items and colors. Its been a while since I stayed anywhere that had a full kitchen and I have to admit it was quite nice having a whole fridge to put our groceries and leftovers in as well as an ice maker.



We had this awesome view of the water from our balcony which I loved- not to mention how large this balcony was.











Eliza Ann's Kitchen
Waterline Hotel
Anna Maria Island

The local restaurants all have a similar type of menu, low country, southern, with I guess a hint of Louisiana styled cooking. A lot of the stuff was cooked in community fryers or contained gluten so I got what all I could get that was gluten free and had a great time. I left there really lamenting not getting to try the gumbo and hush puppies (my favorites).













                           

                          























Seaglass













1 comment:

  1. This looks like so much fun. pLANNING A solo TRIP
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete