Monday, January 14, 2019

Date Night in Historic Ybor City: Soft Sweater + Skort W Chain Print + Jimmy Choo

                         

Happy Tuesday loves! Todays post is a fun one for me because I am in love with this chain print. This was available around November/December and most likely sold out by now, but if you were able to snag any item with chain print its a win. I will try to find something comparable for sizing and price.

Tonights date night consisted of going to the Columbia restaurant, one of Tampa's oldest restaurants (over 100 years old). The Ybor location is their flagship and has the prettiest architectural and tiling. This is not a place we come often because being from Tampa most people have been here a bunch of times. However, for me this place has a special little place in my heart as it was where my bridal shower was held.











Soft feel sweater: Zara

Skort with chain print: Zara similar here

Heels: Jimmy Choo Abel, similar Romy

Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo

Gluten free roast pork "a la Cubana" with yellow rice, black beans, and plantains


Gluten free- mussels & chorizo simmered with dry white wine and lemon (herbs and veggies)

THE BEST SALAD I have had in a LONG time!
Gluten free- The original 1905 salad.
I guess I wasn't that much of a salad fenatic the last time I was here because this is one of the best salads I have ever had and you get all of that for 14.00. It is big enough to be 2 meals for me.


hubby's food, Grouper topped with lump blue crab, Grouper Jimmy on the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment