Sunday, June 17, 2018

Rooftop Date Night: Sexified High Low Dress + Heels


Hi loves! After a stressful work week hubby and I love to come to this restaurant to kick back and relax and take in the views of Tampa from the 14th floor rooftop of Armanis located in the Hyatt. this is literally the best place to come if you want to be romantic and just fade into the atmosphere in your own world. 

We took these photos weeks ago and just looking at them makes me one to go back already! This super sexy high low dress is beautiful, but I have to add a disclaimer, it's ill made and the bust is cut way too narrow and revealing. I am unsure if going up a size would help, in my case it would just be too baggy- so, if you see the pictures and like the dress and want to buy it beware of that. Luckily I had a coat with me so I wore it during dinner because any reaching across the table or moving would cause a wardrobe malfunction unction.



















Dress: Shoe Dazzle
Heels: not recent, similar here
Red satin coat: Just Fab
Earrings: Kendra Scott Danielle in mother of pearl
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in mother of pearl
Lipstick: Color Pop Zebra

Armani's Tampa- Misto Bar (charcuterie and accoutrements)


Gluten Free Clam linguini

Gluten Free Vanilla Gelato


Links à la Mode, Aug 2nd, 2018

SPONSOR: Shopbop Vince, KORAL ACTIVEWEAR, Etre Cecile, Alpha Industries, Maggie Marilyn, NUDE, Patent Pumps, Plaid Pants, Cocktail Dresses, Men's Club Monaco

No comments:

Post a Comment