Saturday, June 30, 2018

Weekend Chill in St. Pete + Chihully Museum: Graphic T-Shirt + Trousers + Sandals

















Nautical T-shirt :Just Fab
Trousers: not recent
Sandals: C/O Just Fab "Sivan"
Bag: Louis Vuitton Pouchette Metis
Necklace: Rocksbox Sophia Harper
Earrings: Rocksbox Kendra Scott Blue Agate
Lipstick: Colour Pop Toucan

*My hair is in a wash and go, I almost never do wash and goes for the summer months due to the heat and humidity so what you see here is the shrinkage that comes with that. I haven't cut my hair and it's still waist length, its just humid AF right now. I plan on twisting it up in August and riding out the hottest of the summer months in a protective style as I always do.



Lunch- Cassis (rated highly for safe gluten free food).

Cassis Brasserie- Seafood tower for two

Gluten free calamari- contains rice flour and they have a dedicated fryer


Gluten free Cobb salad

Gluten free burrata salad



The Chihuly Museum- St. Pete
There will be more photos of this exhibit in my City Life post this month because we took so many.








No comments:

Post a Comment