Thursday, June 21, 2018

A Dinner to Remember Someone Great: Basic Ponte Di Roma dress- Tan + Piped Kimono Dress + Jimmy Choo

                       

Happy Friday loves! Today was one of those days where I really didn't want to go out,  I wasn't in a good mood at all and I just wanted to stay in. I decided to go out anyway because I have the tendency to retreat into my own world when I feel like this and going out usually helps a lot. On this night, I wanted to just have a nice dinner in memory of the late Anthony Bourdain.

 It took me by surprise when I heard on the news of his passing as it did many many other people. I absolutely loved his show and it was like he was my friend in my head. If you or anyone is feeling like you may need someone to speak to or feel depressed or suicidal I have this number to post for the national suicide hotline: Suicide prevention # 800-273- 8255.

It took me a while to even find the words I wanted to say about this, but it's been a few weeks now and I kind of can address it the best I can. RIP to a fabulous world traveler, story-teller and chef, Anthony Bourdain. It wasn't even until a few weeks ago that I realized how much his show and lifestyle impacted me as a foodiva and a traveler and lifestyle blogger.

I purchased Kitchen Confidential because so many people say that is when they first were inspired by him and I can't wait to read it this summer on a very special trip. I will tell you all more about that later. XOXO


                            

                            











Basic Ponte Di Roma dress: Zara
Kimono: Zara
Heels: Jimmy Choo Abel similar Romy
Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle in goldstone
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in rose gold
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in goldstone
Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace in rose gold
Lipstick: Colour Pop Pillow Talk

Gluten free cedar plank roasted parmesan cauliflower

Gluten free rib eye steak


No comments:

Post a Comment