Sunday, February 4, 2018

Wine Tasting with My Love: Faux Wool Duster Vest X1+ 3/4 Sleeve Knit Dress X2+ Booties X2

                               

Happy Super Bowl Sunday loves! Today I have another one of these warm neutral nude looks.I love how simple sexy these are. It literally takes me like 5 minutes to get ready. Tonight we went out for our monthly wine tasting that we usually skip and also dinner. I feel like this weekend just flew by and today it rained all day! I wish I had just one more day, but don't we all. I will be uploading my newest YouTube video either today or tomorrow on my 2 protective styles I have been wearing the last two weeks. I don't know about you all, but I am waiting for the halftime show to come on right now.
XOXO

Faux Wool Duster vest:  Just Fab
3/4 Sleeve Knit Dress:  Just Fab
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in gold
Booties:  Just Fab Breanne
Bangle: Bracelet: Rocksbox Aster Laurentia Cuff (use code AIRIEBFF for 1 month free)
Earrings: Kendra Scott "" in 
Bangle: Kendra Scott "Elton" in pyrite (color bar)
Supak beaded bracelet in pyrite: Kendra Scott
Andy Bangle: Kendra Scott in pyrite (color bar)
Lipstick: Matte-moiselle Ma'damn

                                   















So, this is one of those evenings where my gluten sensor really saved me. Cooper's Hawk has a gluten free menu and I have eaten there at least 20 times and only had an issue one other time. On this night they had to make me 3 dinners total. My favorite menu item is the Dana's parmesan crusted chicken with mashed potatoes.

The first plate they brought to me appeared to be the non- gluten free version; it looked visibly different and I spotted bread crumbs in my mashed potatoes. Then they remade it and brought me this one and it still tested positive for 20ppm of gluten. At that point it was getting late, I was hungry, and tired and just wanted to leave, but the manager insisted I order something- anything. I gave in and got the scallops as you can see it's very very simple and all of this is naturally gluten free so the only way for it to test positive for gluten would be if it had become cross contaminated in the kitchen.



Gluten free house salad with buttermilk ranch dressing

Seared tuna with rice

No comments:

Post a Comment