Saturday, February 10, 2018

Gasparilla Knight Parade 2018: Wrap Bodysuit + Jeans + Heels


Happy Caturday loves! Lord help me sometimes it takes me a minute to gather my thoughts on a blog post. Tonight, we went to the Gasparilla Saint Yago Knight Parade; which I wait for every year here in Tampa. My husband has been in Tampa most of his life and he had never went to a Gasparilla parade, needless to say he doesn't really like it, but he did a great job tonight being cheerful and helping me catch beads which is all I can ask. I will have more Gasparilla photos in my "City Life" post this month.

Ybor City is like ingrained in me as a Tampanian. Not many people came from the outer towns and got to go to school in Ybor or live in Ybor. My time spent there was full of Hispanic and African American history which I love so much. My dream was to go to University with my husband obviously, but my year and a half that I spent at the Ybor Campus was everything. I think everyone should go down there because before I knew the history and the area, but I didn't really know Ybor. And true story I wanted to have my wedding right across the street from the campus, I loved it there, but my mom put a stop to that. 

Anyway, Just like Christmas this is a time of year I look forward to. I really wanted to go to the day parade, but there is a reason I skip the day and go to the night parade every year- because you get your life!

Wrap front bodysuit: Just Fab
Jeans: Not recent
Heels: Not recent
Earrings: Rocksbox Kendra Scott Sadie Spear Rocksbox AIRIEBFF for 1 month free
Bag: Louis Vuitton Papillion
Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Matte-moiselle









2018 Gasparilla Knight parade


GF Shellfish platter Lobster, scallops, shrimp

GF roll scallop, crab, cilantro, and snow crab

Yellowtail sashimi

Hubby's food prawns and udon noodles

Links à la Mode, February 15th, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment