Tuesday, February 20, 2018

National Drink Wine Day Date Night: Portofino Blouse + Vest + Stuart Weitzman Boots



Hi loves! Tonight the hubby and I ventured out for a weekday date night. I have been craving charcuterie the last 2 weeks and I wanted to try this new wine bar called Cru Cellars at the Heights Public Market. They have an actual restaurant right by us, but this one is new so you know! With that being said it was also National Drink Wine Day so wine not? Also, I did not eat anything but the charcuterie at Cru Cellars, but they did tell me that their small menu is gluten free if you remove the bread. It's a small menu of sandwiches, cheese and meats, steak and frites.

*I did get a chance to film this hairstyle and it will be on my YouTube channel later this week.

Portofino Blouse: Express similar here
Vest: Just Fab
Boots: Stuart Weitzman "Highland"
Jeans: Not recent
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in Cats Eye
Earrings: Rocksbox Perry Street Nova Fringe in evergreen (Use code AIRIEBFF for 1 month free)
Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Matte-moiselle Spanked
















Cru Cellars at Heights Public Market- Tampa Armature Works


Iberico, blue cheese, and another cheese I can't remember. All gluten free.
Zukku Sushi

Hubby's yellowtail, salmon, and tuna Poke Bowl (not GF)

No comments:

Post a Comment