Sunday, February 18, 2018

Weekend Adventures: Hello Kitty Cafe: Furry Coat + T-Shirt + Skirt + Heels


The Hello Kitty Cafe truck came back into Tampa for 2018 and we had to go visit. We visited last year and I bought this cute t-shirt and a few other items. I have loved Hello Kitty since I was a child and I have a Hello Kitty tattoo on my back so I guess it would be expected that I would visit.

T-shirt: Hello Kitty Cafe
Skirt: Just Fab
Furry Coat: Just Fab
Heels: Shoedazzle
Slate Lincoln drop earrings: Rocksbox (use code AIRIEBFF for 1 month free)
Elaina bracelet in gold: Kendra Scott Rocksbox
Aster Laurntia cuff: Rocksbox
Foxtail necklace in gold: Sophie Harper Rocksbox
Aiden Necklace: Kendra Scott in gold Rocksbox
Lipstick: MAC Arianna Grande II













Byblos Tampa- Greek Salad

Gluten free Fattouch w baby kale

Falafel

Gluten free- roasted potatoes

Gluten free- chicken swarma

Hubby's food grouper

No comments:

Post a Comment