Tuesday, January 31, 2017

VLOG CITY LIFE: January 2017 Home Decor in the City + NIMA + Yoga



Hi loves! I hope January has been a most excellent month for you all! Naturally, we all want the first month of the year to go well. This month's project was my New Years table in silver and purple! I think it turned out quite beautifully and you can find many of these items at Crate & Barrel. 

The other store I purchased from I will not be mentioning by name because I received terrible customer service (earlier this month) and management was pretty blase about their associates behavior, therefore, in the future, I will no longer promote this store. 

As a content creator I will never ever knowingly promote any company that has unethical practices. 





FITNESS: I think that I am doing a great job of staying active and fit. I feel like I still need to loose 5 pounds (mostly on my back & lower stomach, lol) and I am not actively trying to loose weight right now; I am just having fun. I was pretty lucky to come out of the holidays with just a little holiday bloat which went away after a few days. 

I was lucky enough to get some gift cards for Christmas so I went on over to Amazon and bought a yoga strap and wheel to help me to become more flexible. I have to admit, the first time I used both I was like wow! I am hoping, praying, in a few months I will have the strength to do this headstand!!!






DATES & FUN W NIMA: I had fun this month testing a lot of items with my NIMA portable gluten sensor. They are finally for sale in the U.S. and guess what? If you use code FASHIONTOLIVE you can get $10.00 off your starter kit!

gluten free carrot cake styled cupcakes

share facility w/ products containing gluten




Brunch at The Oxford Exchange.
Everything here was supposed to be gluten free, however it all tested positive for gluten due to kitchen cross contamination.

Tomato soup also tested positive for  gluten









ALL GLUTEN FREE FOODS COOKED BY MYSELF*

King crab & linguini

Crab boil


Chicken, rice, and collard green soup

Pulled chicken with yellow rice and black beans
Baked orange roughy with yellow rice and side salad

*Recipes available upon request

No comments:

Post a Comment