Friday, January 27, 2017

Business Casual: Sweater Skirt + Tank + Faux Pearl Collar

                                  

Happy Friday loves! Today, I wanted to share another "Business Casual" look with you all. This skirt is a sweater skirt and it is so comfy! Its about 50 degrees here right now; so, if you pair this skirt with a layering tank and a cardigan you will be cute, comfy, and warm. New York & Co and the Eva Mendes line have been my favorite for over ten years and they are pretty much one of my go to stores for cute professional wear. I hope you all  had a great week! My week was pretty messed up, but I am looking forward to this weekend and to also having some fun. XOXO.

PS: I am looking forward to doing some filming at night, I finally got a light for my office after about 4 years! There will be some new content up this up-coming week for YouTube.

Argyle skirt: New York & Co
Tank: Zara (In store)
Faux collar: Not recent
Heels: Just Fab (not recent)
Earrings: Kendra Scott "Elle"
Bag: Michael Kors Selma
Glasses: Raybans
Lipstick: Colour Pop Taurus








No comments:

Post a Comment