Thursday, January 12, 2017

Business Casual: Vest + Portofino Blouse + Sailor Pants + Socks and Heels


Hi loves! Is anyone else so glad its almost Fri-yay? I know I am! Today, I had a lot on my calendar which included a business brunch with a few members from NIMA (a company I am so excited about). While I was cooking dinner last night I put this outfit of staple pieces together for a perfect business meeting look which you can easily take from the office to dinner (which I did do). Sometimes, I do miss wearing my "work wear" so I was so happy to do this today. 

As you all know, I think the Portofino blouse is a must have for any woman on the go; they are versatile and timeless. I have worn this one in particular for the third winter in a row now and love it dearly. The pants will shock you all, I bought these on the tale end of my weight gain in 2010/2011 and they are a size 12, but I paid to have them tailored in the waistline because I loved them so much and did not want to give them up. Sailor styled pants will never go out of style. NEVER

Pretty much my whole look is a recycled look from my closet with the added accessory: the poof. I finally took the plunge and wore my little baby doll socks that yes, I bought well over 8 years ago when this socks and heels trend started. I must admit they are kind of cute right?

Vest: Just Fab
Poof Accessory: Just Fab
Plaid blouse: Express
Pants: Express wide leg pants (not recent, but they do still sale them at certain times of the year). Love these here.
Heels: Not recent
Scalloped Crew Socks: Not recent similar here.
Bag: Louis Vuitton Alma PM
Lipstick: Urban Decay











Brunch- Pretty much everything was not gluten free after testing it with NIMA I did not eat anything.

Brunch- Another non gluten free item that was marked gluten free



Dinner Coopers Hawk- Pan Seared Salmon with Potatoes and Spinach


No comments:

Post a Comment