Thursday, October 24, 2019

Tasting Event Crafty Squirrel (St. Pete): Soft T-Shirt + Distressed Jeans + Clear Glasses


Wednesday night I was invited out to a local spot to do a food tasting. The Crafty Squirrel has been open for about a year in downtown St. Pete and serves bar food and drinks. I decided to go with a laid back look for the atmosphere I was in wearing the super soft Z supply t-shirt (my favorite) and high waisted jeans.







Look This Way Light Wash Distressed Skinny Jeans : Red Dress Boutique
About the fit: these jeans run odd sizes so you need to go one size up. For me that is almost 2 sizes too big, however they were tailored perfectly. They are super comfortable and soft and I absolutely didn't notice the size difference. I am wearing a 27 I usually wear 25-26 depending the brand. These actually are perfect for petite women which is why I may have loved them so much.

Walk On Blue Light Glasses Quay Australia

The Auburn Triblend Pocket Tee here

Heels: Jimmy Choo Abel, similar Romy

Jewelry: Kendra Scott Aiden necklace
Candace cuff, eEton bangle in druzy and assorted rose gold bangles.

The Crafty Squirrel - Downtown St. Pete


The spread the presented us with at the Crafty Squirrel was pretty amazing. I was told there would be a gluten free option, I was praying it was the wings to be honest, but they are fried. Aside from the salad (which the Ranch dressing tested negative for gluten) they had a Margarita pizza on a cauliflower crust that was gluten free. That one did test positive for gluten unfortunately. We all can have different levels of gluten sensitivity so while this pizza probably would have made me sick it may be completely ok for another Celiac to eat. So, basically, if you are extremely sensitive to gluten it is probably not a good idea to eat.




The Margarita Pizza was however also vegan as well as about three other menu items they served and people really loved them. They pretty much had options for everyone's diet which is pretty cool in my opinion. The establishment was a lot nicer than a run of the mill "wing joint" say like, Beef O' Brady's for example. It was well lit and very open and they had games, decorations for Halloween, and outdoors seating. They served up Long Island Ice Tea pitchers that were not too strong (for me lol) and also the Tito's vodka tea pot shots which pretty much everyone agreed tasted like Jolly Ranchers.

Gluten free
Margarita pizza on cauliflower crust





Vegan sliders


Long Island ice tea pitcher



Vegan loaded fries

Tito's vodka tea pot shots

No comments:

Post a Comment