Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Lunch Date in Seminole Heights: Graphic Ringer T-Shirt + Low Rise Jeans + Kitten Heels




Happy Tuesday loves! I have been relatively quiet on here the last few posts because I have had a lot going on the last week with my cat getting sick unexpectedly. I had all these cool plans for this week and had to cancel everything to stay home and give her medicine. Today's post is a lunch date that we went on to a new restaurant in Seminole Heights. Its not exactly a new restaurant, but the location is new. I must say they have some really really great wings which you will see below. And most of their menu is gluten free which is also great. It was a quick lunch, but I will be back again because those wings really made an impression on me.

My graphic t-shirt pretty much sums up how we all feel right? 




















 Graphic Ringer T-Shirt: Zara
Low rise jeans: Zara
Kitten Heel D'orsays: Zara
Earrings: Kendra Scott Danielle in black
Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace in gun metal


Mekanita-Seminole Heights
Gluten Free Puerto Escondido Seafood Ceviche

Gluten free Rustic Rubbed Crispy Grilled Chicken Wings 

Hubby's gluten free Chili Garlic Rubbed Smoked Pork Tacos on lettuce (keto)


No comments:

Post a Comment