Sunday, June 24, 2018

Mood Personified: Hello Kitty x Peplum Mini & Jimmy Choo




I am not even gonna lie I had a crappy week, but I tried to make the best of it. Sunday, today, is the culmination of my crappy week personified and I just wanted to do what I wanted to do. I have Been body shamed and shamed in multiple other ways while trying to do good deeds, I didn't feel well this entire month and my joints collectively are turning on me due to stress. I am not with it. 

So, this is what I wore today to brunch. I am not in a great mood, but I am looking for that silver lining always.
















Elevage- Chicken Cordon bleu omlet Gluten Free



T-shirt: Traveling Hello Kitty Cafe Truck
Peplum mini skirt: not recent
Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Ma' Damn
Heels: Jimmy Choo Abel not recent similar Romy
Necklace: Rocksbox Perry Street Abby Necklace

Homer Simpson donut- it's gluten free



No comments:

Post a Comment