Saturday, December 10, 2016

Vacation Lookbook: Bonnet Creek OOTN: Lilly Pulitzer Cashmere Sweater + Midi Skirt + Neon Heels

                               

Today, I was so happy to be back in Bonnet Creek for a little post cruise r&r with hubby. We had a pretty relaxing day as we checked into the hotel at noon and just relaxed until dinner. He can't quite agree with me 100%, but I find it to be more relaxing here than on a large crowded cruise ship. Tonight I wore this neon green cashmere sweater that I got on sale from Lilly Pulitzer. The first cashmere sweater I ever owned actually came from here also -- a birthday gift from hubby this year-- and when I saw this was on sale I couldn't pass it up. I will be looking forward to adding a few more cashmere items to my wardrobe in the new year. Do any of you own any cashmere items? Any favorites? Let me know in the comment section!

Cashmere Sweater Lilly Pulitzer (this color not available) similar here| Side zipper midi skirt Express here| Heels Prabal Garung for Target (old)| Swarovski double wrap bracelet here| Clutch Noah Just Fab (no longer sold)| Necklace Kendra Scott Rayne here| Earrings Kendra Scott Alex here in magenta| Kendra Scott Andy bangles (no longer sold) similar options here| .

*wearing Colour Pop Lippie Stixx in Pillow Talk










GF- Duck and meat sauce bolengese

GF- Warm cauliflower salad

GF- Tomato soup


             

No comments:

Post a Comment