Thursday, December 15, 2016

Snow on 7th Vintage Style w/ Pantone Color Potters Clay: Wide Boatneck Sweater + Vintage Skirt + Booties

                      

Happy Satur-yay! I know its Friday, but I went to the parade last Saturday. Its been quite interesting re-adjusting to being back home where it is Christmas time everywhere. While in the Caribbean, it was easy to forget that back home everyone was transitioning from Thanksgiving to the Christmas rush. Today, we went to a parade that I have never known about despite being very close in proximity to where the parade is held. I got to indulge in Christmas-y excellence with my hubby while enjoying my city and wearing a new vintage skirt that I scored for $12.00. Check out the gigantic Christmas tree and fake snow; its dreamy.

Wide Boatneck Sweater Just Fab here
Skirt Vintage (from Revolve)
Booties Just Fab (not recent) love McKinley here
Bag Louis Vuitton Alma PM Ebone
Necklace Kendra Scott Rayne in Goldstone here

*Wearing Mary Kay Cinnamon


                           



















No comments:

Post a Comment