Friday, July 7, 2023

Date Night: All White w a Pop of Color Jimmy Choo Wedges + Apolis


It is currently wedding season! For some reason this dress really makes me think of weddings probably because it is made of this very pretty and delicate lace. This was a find at the annual Zara sale which is where I usually find some unique dresses. It is pretty lightweight and perfect for any kind of Summer or Spring outdoor date.


























Zara, not recent, similar here

Petite Market Bag: Apolis Global

Jimmy Choo wedges

Necklace: C/O Ettika

Earrings: Kendra Scott, Rocksbox

Lipstick: MAC Sushi Kiss


The Cesar salad is my favorite thing to order at Cru, they serve it at all three locations as well as Bouzy in Hyde Park Village. It has a really sharp and fresh anchovy taste which I love. It is gluten free with a few adjustments and you can add a protein to it. This is usually what I get if I am not wanting a lot for dinner or there isn't much that I can get that is GF.


                               CRU CELLARS- MARINA WESTSHORE DISTRICT



So, this is another item that has been available at multiple locations. We had it when they first put it on the menu and boy my husband loved it! I obviously could not eat this, but wow it smelled amazing, I definitely was feeling the FOMO.









No comments:

Post a Comment