Friday, July 14, 2023

Birthday Dinner # 7 | A Visit to Casa Santo Stefano Ybor City | Transport Yourself to Italy (OOTD)


Well, how dreamy is this place? I have been through Ybor so many times and never even realized this building had been Reno'ed; It is easy to miss. I have finally made it to my last birthday post after my birthday was like 3.5 months ago! We did a lot during my birthday month to make this memorable for me. Eating dinner together, experiencing new things together and enjoying ourselves is always my main goal in any date or vacation, but especially for my birthday because my hubby is actually born in the sae month as me and he never really wants anything, so I like to include him in on my celebration.






I think dresses like this and clothing like this has very much become a wardrobe staple for me. I have been shopping this brand for so many years only to see if become replicated over and over again by other fashion companies. There is something so delicate and feminine about this look. I usually reserve these for travel, but today we are going too pretend we are somewhere else! 




For the last three years I have longed to resume travel as I watched everyone travel abroad and live life like Covid wasn't even a big deal. I had a of a lot of resrvations as I said, issues with anxiety with getting back out there right. We have always done road trips because I grew up that way, I love jumping in the car and just leaving to explore this United States and I encourage it as for years national travel has been looked down on in comparison to International travel. That is kind of my niche as a travel blogger and food blogger, I will always find those little places nationwide that you never knew existed, that you never knew could feel like Italy or France or the Mediterranean and sometimes, it is right in your back yard!


My last International trip was December 2019 pretty much as the pandemic had become underway and we were on fire for travel, that was our best trip yet and not a surprise 2 of those countries we visited became the most popular for travel over the last 3 years. When will I be ready again? Well, I keep saying when I know I will know. I never know until I wanted and then it is like right now!




As I wrap up this really long birthday celebration way too many months late due to scheduling, we went from one end of mid (south) Florida to the other and back and experienced a lot and the weather was pretty forgiving, it lies as a preclude to the future and what the Summer and 2023 holds. Where will I pop up next? You never know, but what I know is hubs and I are going to continue to pound the pavement!



I am one of Florida's top Luxury Travel and Lifestyle Bloggers as well as for Food & Fashion (my two favorite F words). I thank all of you for coming along for this birthday journey and stick around for let's say the second half of 2023, I hope it is even more fabulous! We are experiencing  a major moment in Fashion and Streetstyle Blogging as that niche is seemingly being erased when it was a lot of us grassroots bloggers who made this what it is back in the mid 2000's. Let's keep up that momentum and not let this type of blogging disappear from our mainstream.

XOXO











Dress: Faithful The Brand, not recent

Purse: Louis Vuitton Alma PM, vintage

Heels: Jimmy Choo Romy

Earrings: Kendra Scott

Earrings: C/O Rocksbox

Necklace: Rocksbox

Necklace: C/O Ettika


Anklets: 3 different ones, C/O Ettika

Bracelet: Kendra Scott Abbie Statement in gold

Boone small cocktail ring in gold: Kendra Scott


Lipstick: MAC Ariana Grande II







 Casa Santo Stefano Ybor City













































 

No comments:

Post a Comment