Saturday, July 22, 2023

Barbie Cocktails at Luna Lounge & Rooftop: A Very Classic OOTN | Black & Pink #Barbiecore

 


I am here today with another Barbie inspired outfit of the night. I wore this outfit one time during the pandemic sometime in 2021. It is one of my favorite sets, I have this ironically in pink, but the company sent me the wrong size in the pink (a medium) and unless I get it altered  it isn't going to fit well. This one is a small for reference. I bought both at the same time, but for some reason they got the sizes wrong. Anyhow, Barbie inspired looks or #Barbiecore has been trending for over a year now with the announcement of the Barbie movie before it even went to production. I have a few #Barbiecore outfits I already styled and photographed , but it was during the Winter months so I have to wait to post them.


So, Barbie inspired looks can be pink, or black, or black and white. I have done pink so I wanted to do black and pink tonight.

























3 pc set: Not recent

Jimmy Choo Maelie in black


Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle

Lipstick: MAC Show Orchid





Barbie Cocktails at Luna Lounge & Rooftop

Cocktails:

He's Just Ken: Brugal 1888, simple syrup, Angostura bitters

Pretty in Pink: Melits Bovlie Meite Rum, Fever-Tree ginger beer, raspberries, lemongrass syrup, mint leaves.V

Malibu Barbie Mojito: Vodka, Elderflower, hibiscus ginger syrup, triple sec, lime juice











After the lounge we went downstairs to Bulla for dinner. We actually haven't been here in a few years after being regulars. The food quality had declined after the initial pandemic and we had a few dinners that were just not that great. I am always open to re-visiting places and I also understood that was a really hard time for restaurants . 


Dinner
Bulla
Soho


Cesar Kale salad
This one with croutons  is not gluten free, but if you order it without it is gluten-free 


So, what was great is that they had some new menu items that were seasonal and I love trying new things especially since we were kind of tired of the menu that doesn't change.


Corn Soup
Gluten-free 


The corn soup was really great. To me it tasted like cheese grits with a bit of roasted corn in it. My husband more or less agreed, but said he tasted creamed corn also. Either way this was a good starter.



Parrillada Bulla
Grilled cumin marinated C.A.B. sirloin, pork tenderloin, chicken breast, Basque style chistorra, shishito peppers, mojo verde & picon, French fries.











Pollo Al Chilindron


So, this was my meal. I am a fan of tomato sauces with rice as you all probably know. It was listed as a red pepper stew so I wasn't sure it was gluten-free. It is a stew, basically a tomato reduction with finely chipped veggies. There is chicken under the sauce that looks like it may be chicken breasts. It was very tender and tasted great.







No comments:

Post a Comment